Mystery shopping reports can reveal how well your employees are interacting with customers and, therefore, the mystery shopping process is one that can be used in a multitude of types of businesses, according to this article.
Some common questions that can be answered by a thorough mystery shopping service such as Customer Perspectives are
- Are employees giving full attention to customers?
- Are customers greeted appropriately?
- Are employees presenting promotions or making suggestions?
- How many employees are making additional offers clear to customers?
- Are employees using the phrases the company prefers when interacting with customers?
- How do employees respond when competitors are mentioned by the customer?
- Are prices displayed accurately and charged accurately?
- Do employees make eye contact and ask for the sale?
- What are the average wait times for customers?
- How well do employees understand the product(s)?