This article uncovers a few surprising things you may not realize about customer service. Here are just a few in summary:
- The main reason for customer turnover is poor quality service.
- A customer will leave you four times as often over customer service problems than over price or product problems.
- It’s far easier to sell to an existing customer than to get a new customer.
- Increasing customer retention by 2 percent results in a 10 percent decrease in costs.
- 96 percent of customers don’t complain. However, 91 percent of them just leave you.
Click through to learn more fascinating stats of customer service. Customer evaluation services such as Customer Perspectives can help your business uncover the areas of your business where your customer service might be lacking. Such a pro-active approach may save you time, money and heartache in the long-run.